Tuesday, April 07, 2009

April Showers Bring Nothing But Rain



I'm really quite tired of the weather we've been having of late. Rain, rain, rain, and more rain, interspersed with a day here and there that has...more rain. And cold with a biting wind. The spring flowers are blooming, but that's about all that is. I really would like better weather, at this point I'm ready to give spring the heave ho and move along to summer.

Otherwise, writing. Hoping to hear good news from producers in LA, waiting on a manager, working on my own stuff, reading scripts and giving notes, submitted my latest Moviebytes column (you do know that I'm a monthly columnist, right?). I'm also hoping to do an interview with an actor we all know and love, but that's all I'll say on that for now.

Easter is not the happiest time of year for me for personal reasons, so I pretty much grit my teeth and just push through it. So if the weather would co-operate, that would go a looong way.

1 comment:

E.C. Henry said...

We had SNOW a couple Sundays ago up here in Washington. Summer can't come fast enough for me either, PJ.

You're so blessed to be in the industry working with directors. Hope the news on your script comes up roses. Didn't know you wrote for Moviebyte. Not familiar with that magazine -- or is it an online thing?

Hope you get that interview with that actor you're hoping for.

Sounds like you live a well rounded full life, PJ. AND you're witty to boot! Complete package. Love the new hair do in your picture. It looks GREAT on you. Makin' all the girls in L.A. jealous...

- E.C. Henry from Bonney Lake, WA