Saturday, July 24, 2010

Just Hatched



No, not talking about a script. I'm talking about Michael Peter Ruales, born on July 20, 2010, 7lbs.4oz, 20 inches. I thought my baby days were over, but my youngest daughter had other plans, and Baby Mikey is the happy result.

The upshot: my entire schedule is upside down. I have to fit in writing between diaper changes and laundry and napping baby. Another plate I have to balance, as if I didn't have enough. Upheavel. Change in routine. I don't do well with changes in routine.

And from the moment I saw him--hell, from the moment I knew he was coming--I wouldn't have it any other way.

1 comment:

Fred Mastro said...

Beautiful baby. I know this post is a little older, but read about you and your upcoming lawsuit, I'm sure someone will step up to defend you.

I couldn't find a way to contact you directly, I wanted to read some of your scripts and maybe talk to you about a script idea, if you wanted to be paid to write it or go in on it with me. Though, I'm trying to find some of your work still.

Anyway, feel free to email me if you get this. fredmastro@gmail.com. This is an account I use for spam/public so I'll try and keep an eye out for it.

Thanks
Fred