Tuesday, February 01, 2005

B.B.

In the year 2000 B.B. (Before Bush), I had real, tangible proof that after years of hard work, my hopes and dreams were coming true.

My movie was in production, we had just moved into our dream house, and my husband was making good money doing he job he loved with all his heart.

I was working part time and devoting all my energy to my writing, from scripts to my political rantings on sites like Buzz Flash under the nom de plume of The Lone Wolf.

Then the Chimp was selected as the Commander N' Thief and everything went to hell in a handbasket. My husband got a bonus in December and the boot in May when the stock market tanked, and things got even worse after 9/11. In short order we went from just making it middle class to working poor.

It's all going in the script!

No comments: