Saturday, January 21, 2006

Post Christmas News

I picked up the cashier's check today, so unless I'm hired for any more rewriting/polishes, I'm done with THE TOWN THAT BANNED CHRISTMAS. I wish the new producers/investors good luck. I wish I could say that the experience was a pleasant one. It started out on such a positive note, but hey, that's life. No sense getting an ulcer over it. Onto the next project and the next sale.

This week I finished the first draft of a new script, I began two new ones, and a manager I hooked up with shortly before the holidays is planning on submitting my ORACLE OF ORCHARD STREET (think MBFGW meets MOONSTRUCK) to her contacts very soon.

So, at least for today, this second, I'm happy. I bought myself new mascara (buy one, get one free!) and for dessert, I'll probably have my Cookies n' Cream splurge in celebration.

Ah, life is good.

No comments: