Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Same Old Same Old

I'm at the point in my new relationship where I get that feeling in my stomach, the one where I feel kinda sick and unsure.

Am I doing the right thing? Am I on the right track? Yes, it felt good at the beginning.

It was passion, lust and obsession rolled into one package.

And then, in the morning, once I wake up and stare at myself in the mirror, hair tousled, bags under my eyes, worn, haggard...I can't help but wonder what I'm doing to myself in the name of love.

You know what I'm talking about...the part in a new script, the mid-point, where I wonder what the hell I'm doing.

Most of the time I push my doubts aside and shove ahead, acting on blind faith. Most of the time, it works. But sometimes...it doesn't.

You'd think after all this time, it would get easier.

It doesn't.

No comments: