Saturday, October 08, 2005

Kill Me Now, Why Don't Cha

So I have all these scripts out at various places, and a close pal says to me something to the effect of, hey, it's a three day weekend, chances are your scripts are going to be read over it, aren't you excited?

Uh....not really. I told her it meant I would probably get a slew of passes next week.

And she remonstrated me to think positive: I would get a slew of yes'.

All right. I can do that. And that is slew, not stew.

Update on THE TOWN THAT BANNED CHRISTMAS: John the director/producer is holding an open casting call next week for some of the lead roles, supporting and secondary characters. I have been invited to give my input, so I will dutifully report the outcome here. My main worry is what if nobody shows up? Sheesh.

3 comments:

Scott the Reader said...

It's not really a three-day weekend. Hollywood doesn't shut down for Christopher Columbus.

Good luck anyway :-)

Grubber said...

Actors not turning up to a casting call.......don't think so! ;-)

Deblogger said...

Now may I interject for a moment the quite interesting subject of credit repair for bad credit and repairing credit for delinquent disputes and yes, even bankruptcy. Such foreclosure information is bad credit repair mortgage loan fix repair credit bankruptcy foreclosure equity equifax experian TU dispute and that is for rapid rescore as well as foreclosure bailout. Now back to our program.